Get a La Crosse Area Health Insurance Expert Who Understands the Needs of People Age 55 and Older.
- Experience matters. Dale Emery has helped 1000’s of people in WI, MN and IA since 1977
- FREE In-home insurance evaluations for you and your family
- When you call us, you get a “live person” directly answering your call, ready to help you (no buttons to push or call tree to navigate)
Traditional Customer Service
While we run a modern office and are current on the latest laws and plans, we provide a traditional “good old days” customer service experience. Remember…
- Face-to-face insurance evaluations for you and your family in the privacy and comfort of your own home
- A knowledgeable, real person answering your phone call (no buttons to push or voice prompts)
- Stopping into an office when you had questions or concerns about your policy
Though technology has its place, we believe that nothing will replace personal relationships and the ability to meet in person when needed.
Knowledgeable & Caring Staff
- Continual education and training, including the Affordable Healthcare Act.
- Dale Emery has provided insurance and evaluations for 1000’s of individuals and families in and beyond the greater La Crosse area
- We know the state laws of WI, MN and IA which can translate into more paid claims for you
- Buying insurance is a confusing & frustrating process when you go it alone. Use our expertise to help you find the plan for you at the rate you can afford.
Valuable Service at No Cost To You
Working with an agent is a no-brainer, once you know the facts.
- Buying insurance through an agent does not cost you 1¢ more than working directly with a insurance provider
- Our licensed Agents offer a personal relationship between you and your provider
- We save you time and reduce confusion when selecting or using your insurance
- We have over 35 years of experience and know the laws pertaining to coverage
Get Started On a Free Quote
We will be in touch with you within 24 hours to discuss your requirements in detail. Completing our brief form will accelerate the process, as we can do some leg work prior to our call.
Select An Insurance Type Below:
Feel free to stop in to get answers to your questions. We love helping people.
We're located at 507 Sand Lake Road, Onalaska, WI 54650